Deportation Defense
There are situations which may arise where a foreign national, currently residing in the United States, could find themselves facing deportation. In cases such as this, our firm is on hand to thoroughly review your case, determine the best course of action to pursue, and to build the aggressive deportation defense that your case requires.

When a foreign national wishes to immigrate temporarily or permanently to the United States, they must be granted authorization by the Department of Homeland Security by applying for and obtaining a visa. The type of visa they must file depends on the specific needs or reasons behind their desire to come to the U.S. Our Law Firm is familiar with all aspects of immigration law and would be able to assist you with determining the right visa for your specific situation.

Naturalization is the process by which a foreign national, who had already been granted a green card, can become a citizen of the United States. However, there are specific qualifications and restrictions that must be met. In cases such as this, we advise you to consult with an immigration attorney from our firm. We would be proud to work with you to verify that all requirements have been met and that your application has been accurately filled out, and to assist you throughout the entire naturalization process.

Asylum is another way an individual may legally reside in the United States. Providing there is sufficient evidence to prove that an individual is in imminent danger or will be subjected to persecution should they return to their native country, that individual may quality to seek asylum in the U.S. Only a set number of individuals are granted asylum in the U.S. each year, so act now to ensure that you have the highest possible chance of finding freedom from danger or persecution in your home country.



Family Petetion
U.S. citizens and permanent residents may have family members living in another country whom they would like to sponsor, or for whom they would like to submit an application for entry into the U.S. The most common type of visas issued under these particular circumstances are family visas. A family visa is often considered a somewhat fast-track method of gaining legal entry into the U.S. for family members.

Immigrant Visa
Individuals wishing to migrate to the United States in order to live and work here must obtain an immigrant visa. There are many different kinds of immigrant visas. Our Law Firm has years of experience assisting clients with their immigration applications and issues. We want to help you apply for the correct status so that you have the best chance for approval.

Frequently Asked Questions
If you or a loved one has questions about immigration issues or how to resolve certain immigration situations, we advise that you contact an experience attorney right away.

Dream Act
The Development, Relief, and Education for Alien Minors Act (DREAM Act) can grant lawful temporary resident status to certain individuals for a six-year period. If, during that period, a person serves two years in the military, graduates from a two-year college, or completes two years of education at a four-year college, then the person can apply for status as a lawful permanent resident and eventually be eligible to become a naturalized citizen.  Contact our firm today to find out more information.